What a dead zone.

Are you kidding me, Alive and kickin' jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim

Useless trivia.... Doesn't mean a thing....

451 results for jimmijim

TOTAL for this forum (everybody) 718 post's. % of post's by JimmiJim= 55%

2010 Jan 182 Feb 149 Mar 130 Apr 100 May 36 Jun 103 Jul 18
Reply to
Deepnhock

Still around just not as much. As for useless info to fill space, took my little 60 lark drag car to the track for the 1st time this season and we won footbrake class. Not studepowered unless you call it a McKinnion which I do on the tech card.(G) Lamar

Reply to
wbutler