What is a Studebaker Truck shop manual worth?

It is an original from 1963. I has 5 groups and says

2E-8E series.

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

John Poulos

Isn't an original better due to better pictures? Or have they improved on the copies?

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Reply to
John Poulos

One caveaut to the shop-manuals... The REPRINTS contain all the updates and running changes to the final Manual. The "pages" that were sent out by Studebaker to update the manuals. I have found the print-quality of the originals to be MUCH better in the ORIGINALS than the reprints (especially the older reprints).

The copies have improved greatly over the years. The current ones are pretty good....

I sold the last slightly-used original I had for $25 at a swapmeet

Ray

Reply to
Studeman

My 2E-8E shop manual is hard bound. I don't know if that would add to the value.

Reply to
studegary

I would think a hard bound one would be worth more. I've never seen one like that.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno