What is the diff between a '54 C/K grille bar and a sedan grille bar?

On a '54, I believe the bars are the same but the "teeth" are larger on the sedan.

nate

Reply to
N8N

They certainly look the same to me! Of course, to a Studebaker that doesn't count for a lot.

John

Reply to
Fieronut

The angle of the verticle bars.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

N8N's correct. The bar is basically the same, but the teeth are longer on the sedan bars. The sedan bars will not fit the C/K opening.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

You have to cut the vertical bars/teeth down inorder for the grille bar to fit into the C/K surround. Over the years, have had to do this with NOS sedan bars to replace badly pitted C/K.

Bo

Reply to
JAMES MARKHAM