windshield wipers

what modern wiper ARMS will work on a Cruiser?

I hate the huge gap of UN=wiped windshield, and I want some longer blades!

Dave Miller in GA

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Just use the longest that will function without interference.

I forgot what size I used on my old '63 Lark but I use 13" blades on the '56 Power hawk and did so on the old '64 T-Cab.

I agree, the old standard size blades were pitiful...

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne