Wire Wheel Covers

Looks like I paid a stupid tax a couple years ago and bought 14 inch wire wheel covers. They looked, and still do, look like the correct ones for my Speedster but I wonder what they are for? Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark

Pat Drnec

Reply to
mbstude

I looked again at the pictures John once posted of his spectacular white gray and pink Speedster and he has a pix of the wheel cover. I had a 15 and

14 inch wheel and I thought the cover looked better on the 14, but sat on top of the wheel weight. What I got is exactly what is shown in John's picture. These covers will leave a bit of clearance for the wheel weights. And if they are good enough for this beauty, they will be fine for mine.

So now I'm sorting wheels. They must have assigned someone to be sure no two wheels were the same. Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark

Reply to
John Poulos