Won't this make a nice driver

I can't believe Im going to win this car for 1000 US but if I do Im looking forward to turning it into a nice driver.Ive talked to the owner and it sounds like a very nice car,hes owned it for 10 years. If anyone want's it feel free to snipe it but if I end up with it I can see sandblasting and re-painting the wheels,some body work and new paint,brakes,and what all and end up with a very reasnoble priced Stude Driver.

Reply to
Robert Black

John Poulos

Reply to