Wow! for a used air cleaner$$

I sure never knew these were so precious.

Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Don't worry about your 58 sedan hood molding either since I have a snipe bid set for Christine. That air cleaner is often missing and hard to find, but I'm shocked at the bid too because you can make one from a standard air cleaner with a bit of work.

Paul Johns> I sure never knew these were so precious.

Paul Johnson

Reply to
John Poulos

Holy crap! I might sell mine for that kind of money! And mine is real nice compared to this one.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Somewhere close to this one????

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Looks like that "vacation" will be financed, eh?

JT

Paul Johns> I sure never knew these were so precious.

Paul Johnson

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Actually, it will cover part of the crown I have to get- broke a tooth recently. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

You need to look into getting dental work done in Mexico. There is an American dentist along with his Mexican dentist wife who operate a sizable clinic on the "other" side of the border of Laredo.

I know quite a few that go there and it is a LOT cheaper than similar work in the US.

I expect to spend some time there this fall...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire