WTB Brand X for college student

Hi guys

Son Nick is heading off to school in a few months.

We need a set of wheels. Anybody got a coupe for sale? He's looking for good gas milage and a babe -magnet if possible. Budget - like to spend under $1800 for an older, but semi-reliable set-o-wheels.

I know - that's asking a lot, but if ya never asks- ya never gets.

cell 814-688-0810 or markshere2 ... at ... zoominternet ... dot .... Net

thanks

Mark Dunning

Reply to
Mark Dunning

midlant

He's had the first crash - wiped out my beater buick

He's been pouring swest equity into a 48 champion project that has stalled.

We need a reliable beater for him to go to school this summer.

Anybody got anything else on the east coast? Jeff mentioned a great price on a Nova in Savannah Ga.

Kind of along drive, but I would rather buy from a NG'er - at least I get an honest description from y'all.

MD

Reply to
markshere2