WTB or trade: speedo cable stuff

I've found a speedo cable for the early 4-speed pinion adapter; would like to buy or trade for either a pinion adapter for a 3.73:1 rear axle ratio or else a later cable that accepts the removable gears. I have the pinion adapter with the gear for a 3.31:1 axle ratio for possible trade. Let me know what you have or where I might be able to find what I need.

thanks,

nate

Reply to
N8N

Supposed to get it this weekend.Rain showers ended that.Perhaps next weekend.No matter what is saved from a car it's always the one thing that isnt saved everyone wants....guaranteed

Bob40

Reply to
Bob