'02 Forester CD changer problem

I just purchased a '02 Forester yesterday which was equipped with a 6 disc in dash cd changer. I can't seem to get it to take a disc at all and when you start the car it sounds like it is trying to eject a disc. I have tried pressing eject but nothing happens. Is is possible that there is a cd stuck in the changer? Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

Justin