'02 Forester service schedule

I am in Puerto Rico and my Forester's VIN won't register into SOA's web page. It tells me that the unit was sold outside the US. I am very happy with the car and with the dealer. I would just like to have a detailed service schedule and the one in the dealer supplied manual is generic. For example, it doesn't mention how often should the automatic tranny fluid be changed. If anyone can send me the document in PDF it would be great. Or point me to a URL where I can grab it. TIA!!

Ben

Reply to
Cixcos

Edward Hayes