02 Legacy B4 Rear windscreen 'creaking'

All,

I have an 02 legacy B4 with a rear windscreen that creaks it head off when going up and down gutters and over roughish road. Actually both the front AND rear ones do it but its the rear that does it while driving so its the one that I am mainly trying to fix.

I have had subaru get a glazier bloke to re-seat / glue it but it still does it (I think worse). I have had a rear CUSCO strut brace fitted (its a sedan) to try and reduce and rear flex that may be causing it, but to no avail.

Has anyone else had this problem? if so how was it cured?

I am thinking of getting the screen re-seated AGAIN and see if it helps but I doubt it !!!

It really drives me NUTS, so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Aaron

Reply to
Aaron miles