`02 STi Keypad immobiliser problem - AUS

I received a service/override card with my alarm system. It is supposed to be a four digit code number, but one of the four digit numbers is '10' Maybe I'm stupid but I can not see a '10' on my 0-9 keypad. Anyone know if '10' refers to '0' perhaps, or maybe '#' or '*'???????

Also, is this override code the same as the 'master code' for my alarm. Ie if my battery goes flat, will this one work???

Reply to
Bam_Cam