'04 Forester XT gas mileage

I'd appreciate hearing from '04 Forester XT owners how much gas mileage they're getting, city, highway, and overall.

Thanks.

HW

Reply to
H. Whelply

Hi, our Forrester is running at 8L/100km (~29 miles/gallon) country driving and

9.5L/100km (25 miles/gal) in the city. This is Perth city and country Western Australia. I have used US gallon to convert to miles/gallon. We are very happy with that sort of consumption LB
Reply to
Lambert Brau

Sorry guys, just realised that the original poster was referring to an XT and I have given figures for our XS.... Didn't read the post properly....

Reply to
Lambert Brau

Lambert, that's amazing! You sure you have an XT, the one with the turbo?! Those are good numbers for even the non-turbo motor.

Thanks.

HW

Reply to
H. Whelply