'04 Impreza TS Sport Wagon - Suggestions for Break-in Please

Should be picking up my first-ever new-off-the-lot car tonight (unless something in my credit history rears its ugly head). I recall reading suggestions for Saturns while I had my used '95 SL2 in the newsgroup there. Was wondering what suggestions you folks might have for me, too.

TIA,

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin T
[posted and mailed]

"Kevin T" wrote in news:iY9Nb.77560$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

It's all in the owner's manual which of course you should read (I believe it's under Driving Tips). If I recall correctly you are to keep the revs under 4000rpm and it's not recommended you use the cruise control for the first 1000 miles. You should try to avoid keeping the engine at a constant RPM for extended periods until after this breakin period.

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic