04 OBW Fog Light Grills

Anybody know how to remove and replace the fog light grills on an 04 OBW? Car was in the body shop, and they broke them. They are getting new ones, but I want to be sure they are put on correctly. I think the twist counterclockwise 1/4 turn. Anyone know for sure?

Reply to
Alan

You got it. I take mine off when I detail the car.

-Kurt

Alan wrote:

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack

Thanks! I guess they go back on clockwise?

I ask because the body shop just pushed them straight on. I also want to remove & replace to clean them. They get pretty dirty and its hard to get in there with a towel.

Reply to
Alan

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack