04 WRX - no sound from head unit

For no apparent reason, my head unit no longer has sound. It seems to function properly in every other aspect but there is no sound at all. When I turn on the car, I can hear a faint static blip from the right front speaker but that's it.

Anyone every had this happen? It there some internal fuse or circuit breaker on the outputs of the head unit?

Thanks, Carleton

Reply to
CW