05 Outback Splash Guards?

Finally got my '05 wagon in silver, only 3 months after ordering:-]

My dealer saiid "of course the guards come with it". Turns out they don't, realistically, they're just some short parts that are part of the side valances. Not likely to keep the junk off the car very well.

Does anyone know if there are stock guards available, or will be available? Dealer doesn't seem to know.

This seems like such a no-brainer for me, I've never owned a Subaru w/o them...

Thanks,

-pete

Reply to
Pete Grey

Hi Pete. Congrats on your new outback. Just curious, which type did you get?...turbo or non turbo. I'm planning on getting one too...but I can't decide which one to get. I also like the silver color.

Good luck with your splash guards.

Mike

Reply to
Passman

Thanks, it was worth the wait, at least the first few days are:-] VDC Wagon, the only silver one on the W. Coast currently, if you believe the dealer who ordered it for me.

I like the powerband of the 6 vs the turbo, but that's just me.

-pete

Reply to
Pete Grey