`06 Forester heater, was not a happy camper...

If after 4000 miles , if the only thing i did not like was the lack of heat on the drivers feet...then the Forester must be a good vehicle...Cure... blocked the two vents under each front seat ( duct tape ), four vents total, forcing all the heated air to come out the vents, under the dash...very happy with the results (warm feet)... Gene

Reply to
Gene

OMG! I thought I was the only one who hates the lack of heat to the drivers floor in my '03 Forester.

"Gene" wrote in news:1137459138.819847.75360 @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Anonymous

Hmm, the only thing wrong with the '01 Forester I plan to buy is it would only blow air on the floor. I told them to fix it.

Interesting.

Reply to
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Reply to