08 WRX---- UGLY

looks like hunday elantra GT. Subaru you need some designers. Your whole line is ugly!!!

Reply to
bigjim

Then don't buy one. I like the look of the 05 the best, but I don't mind the look of the 08

Reply to
JD

How a car looks is the most unimportant thing for me.

DK

Reply to
DK

I'm with you. How it performs and how long it lasts is what is important to me. I can't see what it looks like from the driver's seat. And who ever bought a Scoobie for its looks?

Reply to
JD

women? though i should admit i bought 05 impreza because to me the looks are the best of the 93 thru 05 crop. from 06 on it's not too bad either if you don't look from the front and if you own a rex chances are most people observe your posterior most of the time anyway, so who cares about the pussy nose?

Reply to
isquat

Cops? They love WRX. :-)

Reply to