16 inch wheels OEM subaru came from a 2003 WRX - No Damage!

16 inch wheels OEM subaru came from a 2003 WRX - No Damage!
Reply to
Kent VanOoyen

Congratulations!

Reply to
Ragnar

For SALE

Reply to
Kent VanOoyen

And?

How much?

Are the OEM tires still on the rims?

If so, how much tread is left?

And where are these wheels at?

Geez, you're selling wheels, at least try to give customers a clue on what you're selling.

Reply to
Ragnar

"How much" and "where they are now" are somewhat important, too.

Reply to
CompUser

Thanks for the tips.

They are $300

All 4 wheels have the OEM tires on them.

2 of the tires only have 4,000 miles on them and tread is like new.

The other 2 tires will need replaced because the outside portion of the tire is bald.

I live in the Charlotte NC area.

Reply to
Kent VanOoyen

The check is in the mail. For $54,289.50 Being the magnanimous individual I am, I tossed an extra 500 in for shipping.

Reply to
James