17" ADR Genesis Alloy Rims and Gorilla Short Tuner Lug Nuts

I have a set of ADR Genesis alloy rims. Size 17" x 7" with 50mm offset. The rims are in very good condition. It also has multiple 5 lug pattern,

5x114.3 or 5x100. It will fit Suburu since it has 5x100 lug pattern and most subaru has close to 50 mm offset I am asking $300 (CDN) for the set. That's cheaper than getting steel rims!! It will fit other cars as well. See pics here:
I also have a set of 20 Gorilla Short Tuner lug nuts (12mmx1.25b). These are special nuts that can be used with the above wheels. Built-in anti-theft feature. Key included. I am asking $50 for the nuts.

Buy them separately of buy them both!!!

Email me with your questions or offers at matt[dot]au@rogers[dot]com

Matt

Reply to