1993 Subaru Legacy: sluggish window motors?

Our 1993 Legacy has real slow window motors, and the sunroof is maybe a little slow as well. The windows struggle to close, and the auto-stop on the driver's one doesn't work. Does anybody else have this problem? Is it the motors, or does something need to be lubricated, or what? The car was bought used, so I don't know how strong the motors were to begin with, but they're weaker than any others I've seen.

Reply to
David Vier

I think I have read of people mentioning this problem, however, cleaning and re-tightening ground connections and a thorough test of the charging system and battery would be a good idea.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan