1994 Legacy Front Wing replacement - easy enough?

Hi,

I'm interested in a Legacy It needs a new o/s front wing, door skin and mirror. Are the wings bolt or weld on? How easy is it to get hold of a s/h door (I'm in UK) rather than reskin the damaged one.

Anything else I should look out for? It's a 2.2i Saloon, 4WD and has done

150K..

Or is it not worth the hassle? I'm looking for a cheap summer project to keep me amused

Cheers Mike

Reply to
Mike P

If you are handy for Derbyshire Grade A at Hayfield

had a a couple they were breaking for spares one a wagon with n/s damage only Derek

Reply to
Del