1995-2000 Australian Liberty Turbo??? - AU

Do any Aussie readers know any import info on the Liberty Turbo's AFTER the RS Turbo model???

My first Subaru was a 92 RS Turbo... I LOVED it :) FANTASTIC car (finances at time forced sale :( ) But there wasnt another turbo model released in Oz until the B4 twin turbo.... I think about 2000.

Does anyone know WHERE I can get one of these intermediate model Turbo Liberty's ????? And any technical specs??? Has anyone imported the turbo 2.5L in this model??? And what sort of pricing should I be looking at $ AUD???

Any help appreciated :)

Cheers Spinifex

91 Liberty (Australian Legacy) RS Turbo AWD Manual 2.0 T 85 Leone FWD 1.8 NA 01 Liberty AWD 2.0 NA
Reply to
Spinifex