1996 Subaru Legacy LSi Security???

I purchased a 1996 Subaru Legacy about 1 1/2 years ago. Nothing but problems, eventually found out that the car was secretly written off after an accident, hence the problems.

That being said, I found a website today

that says that the LSi Legacy came with a standard security system. If this proves to be true, this is news to me? If this is true, what do I have to do to make use of the security system? Just get some keychain remote controls? Does this include keyless entry?

Thanks for any help, Chris

Reply to
Alpha Male