1997 Subaru Legacy wagon

My wife's passing has minimized the Subaru use. I used the car primarily to transport the dog to and from the vet. The wagon accomodates the dog's crate. I found a dog harness that straps to the seat belts of my Civic sedan. The harness has rendered the Subaru unnnecesary. Hate like hell to sell...Best car I ever owned.

Reply to
Passenger

You should sell it before it gives you cause to stop saying that. :-)

Jon

Reply to
Zeppo