1998 OBW Water leak into rear cargo area

I've got a 98 OBW with about 100k on it. Recently, after a heavy rain, I found water on the cargo cover in the rear luggage area, enough to puddle. The car has dual sunroofs and I suspect there may be a leak in one of them. I took a look at the tracks and I don't see any kind of drains as other posts have talked about. I do see moisture around the plastic clips that hold the trim on around the rear gate at the top of the inside of the car. I pulled down the trim and it appears damp. I suspect the water may be coming down the headliner from the sunroof area, hitting this trim and dripping down onto the cargo mat. Has anyone had and/or does anyone know how to correct this problem?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
rd

Happened with mine after rear sunroof had a repair done. Over 1L of water in the back and through one sunvisor mount any time it went through a carwash. Fix involved blowing the drains clean. Because it was done under warranty & not by me taking the roof apart (grateful for that though) I can't actually tell you where the drains are. Over to someone else. Cheers

Reply to
hippo