1998 Subaru GL 10 wont pick up speed?

Subaru wont pick up speed and cant figure out why. Anyone with any clue to whats going on please let me know.

Reply to
JRGR2426

Check level of speed tank, may be empty!

Regards,

The Dude

Reply to
Holly Wood

Critical things first - how long (years and miles, roughly) since the timing belt was replaced? And did this start suddenly or develop gradually?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Hi,

Without more details, 'tis impossible to help w/o just tossing guesses in the air! Can you describe symptoms for us? Also any work that's been done recently BEFORE the problem surfaced?

Also, is it actually a ~1988~ model GL-10? A 1998 GL would suggest suspended animation, which certainly isn't gonna move fast!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

My 2005 OBS does the exact same thing. Try staying on the go pedal longer. Eventually it starts to roll.

Reply to
Body Roll