1998 Subaru Legacy engine code problem

I have a 1998 Subaru Legacy with 2.2 liter engine with the check engine light on, Code comes up as P0400 EGR flow malfunction. changed catalatic converter, egr BPT sensor recently but still getting code P0400. Any help would be greatly appreciated. J-Sarge

Reply to
J-Sarge

I'm no mechanic, and I'll certainly defer to one, but I have to ask... Why didn't they check the egr solenoid? That controls the egr flow, not the cat...

Reply to
Jim Stewart