2000 Forester OBDII

Hello!

I have 2000 Forester with CEL lit. My problem is, the connector I think must be the OBDII connector, is located under dash to the right of steering column, does not appear to accept the standard OBDII male connector. The connectors I see on the readers have a horizontal blade between the rows of pins. The connector I see under my dash, has no slot for the blade.

Am I looking at the correct connector?

Thanks! DAW

Reply to
D&SW

My 2000 Forester DLC Connector, ( OBDII ) is on the left, below steering column, and to the right of the pull down coin box. Some may have a cover over the connector mine did not.

Reply to
TrAsK