2001 Outback AWD subaru.com site

Which one does the 2001 Outback 2.5L fall under?

There is

Continuous Active VTD VDC DCCD

I would think it would be one of the first two, but then, some here say that it's by default 90% power to the front until it is needed in the back. Some say it's 60/40. The guy at the dealership doesn't really know. (a total k*****ad)

Reply to
Bryce

Thanks for posting and for the URL; I was wondering too. I have the impression that the manual transmission models are 50/50 and the automatics are 90/10, for the basic OBW. I'd like to know more too.

Reply to
John Rethorst

Reply to
Edward Hayes