2002 OBS Dash Clock

I have 60k on my 2002 OBS and the clock on the dash is acting up. Sometimes when I start the car the clock doesn't light up (you can't see the display). Then sometimes after starting the car, it displays ok. When it does work it always has the correct time.

Does anyone have a clue what may be the problem? Do you think it is just a loose wire somewhere?

Thanks.

Reply to
Tommo