2002 Outback Wagon scratch interior plastic

Being an electrician and a person who visits cat shows, over time my Subie has got more than a few scratches (some are 2-3 mm deep into the plastic and 3" long...aargh!) in the interior plastic trim.

Example locations are the motor "bubble" housing on the rear gate, the outer surface of the glove box, the door pillars and the center console.

Is there ANY product which you can rub on or apply to mask and more importantly fill up these scratches? (these are from stuff like the sharp corners of metal cat cages and tools and in one case a Dell rack-mount Server where the corner metal case was slammed (!!) against the rear hatch cover whe it was closed. (the ole cha-ching gash!)

My Maine Coon cats look like they used my Subie interiour as a big scratchin post in spots! HELP!! : )

Product Suggestions??

ps: the cats do like to run the claws into the rear cloth seats....how cute eh? (aargh!)

Reply to
Ken