2003 Baja Trim Panel removal?

Hi, How do I get the trim panel(gray) off that is around the radio..I am looking to replace the radio and I am afraid i am going to damage the panel without correct instructions,,All I see is 2 screws above the ash tray once the ash tray was removed.

Reply to
User705459
[posted and mailed]

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (User705459) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m29.aol.com:

The instructions for installing the sub woofer contain the info. You can download them here:

Fuzzy Logic

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (User705459) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m29.aol.com:

That is all that is holding it in. just remove the 2 screws, then pull slowly at the bottom. you will have to unplug the lighter plug. the radio bracket has 6 screws, 4 on the sides, 2 at the bottom. when you put the radio bezzel back in, make sure to seat the top clips first, if you don't you could break the IP (instument panel).

Reply to
larry

For pictures, check out

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Dore

Hi, Thank you all...I replaced the radio with one from a 2003 wrx....It was very easy and a straight plug in..Once again thank you all

Reply to
User705459