2003 Outback Owners manual online?

Does Subaru let you download a copy of the Outback owners manual anywhere?

I've been lent a 2003 Outback Limited (nice car) but no manual.

I've figured most things out but I like to know it all ;-)

Reply to
RockyRoad

Edward Hayes

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack

Thanks. Seems pretty US centric though. distance in Miles and no country field. I have to make a site and type in tons of info just to download a manual. Haven't they heard of potential owners reading users manual to get the info on all the features.

Thanks anyway.

Reply to
RockyRoad

Ive been thinking of getting one of the outbacks so checked this site out...

The manual you can download is _not_ the full manual! Its only about 40 pages and leaves out the details of most of the functions. At least thats what I got on a 2005 outback...

Am I missing something??

There is a site,

that seems to have more infobut you have to subscribe to it. 72 hours is $35, and its $2500 for ayear!!

/Joe

Reply to
Joe

Yes. Playing keyboards, I'm used to electronic musical instrument companies, where you can just go to most manufacturers sites and download any manual you want as a pdf without having to jump through any hoops.

Reply to
RockyRoad

Reply to
AndyW

Looks useful. But I wonder if this respects copyrights! I doubt it.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Reingold