2004 Forester - Passenger side wiper doesn't wipe.

Got in the other day, turned on the wipers and only the drivers side worked. I can move the pass. wiper through the arc with little restistance. How are the wipers connected to eachother?, gears, belt, link arms?

It looks like a pain in the ass to get to the mechanism.

Reply to
Grolsch

Edward Hayes

Did that, all appears good.

Reply to
Grolsch

They are connected by a linking arm from what I see in the service manual. There is a screw that tightens to adjust the relationship between wipers. To get to it, it appears the wipers come off, then the cowling. The whole mechanism is then exposed.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom