2009 Subaru Forester: Unsupervised Off-Road Mayhem

The last 2009 Subaru Forester we drove blew a tire, forcing us into making clichéd gay jokes. This time we took it to an off-road park and beat it like a rented mule. Subaru is many things to many different kinds of people, but they've always stayed true to the cause of all-wheel-drive in sensible automobiles. Subie sells every one of their cars with it, and they get a lot of credibility because of that fact, but we decided to put that tradition to the test and take it to the brand spankin' new ... Read More:

----------------------------------- Subaru NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

g clich=E9d gay jokes. This time we took it to an off-road park and beat it= like a rented mule. Subaru is many things to many different kinds of peopl= e, but they've always stayed true to the cause of all-wheel-drive in sensib= le automobiles. Subie sells every one of their cars with it, and they get a= lot of credibility because of that fact, but we decided to put that tradit= ion to the test and take it to the brand spankin' new ...

That sure looks like fun! But I don't think my wife would let me do that to our brand new Forester.

Reply to
OptoOne