2015 Outback revealed

I got an email from Subaru a day or two ago inviting me to watch the live reveal of the new Outback this morning. I wasn't up quite in time, but here's the result:

It has two features I expected and thought about waiting for last year, when I bought an end-of-model-year 2013: a dashboard display with a rear-view camera, and a power rear gate. Oh well, I'm happy with the one I got!

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter