2015 Outback With XM. XM Travel Link Question

Hello,

Have a 2015 Ouback.

Purchased XM for it, with their Travel-Link.

All works fine, except for it not showing stock prices on their Travel Link.

Rep at XM wasn't sure why.

Said it won't work on some cars. No idea why not.

Anyone with XM's Travel link and a 2015 Outback know how this is supposed to work for stock prices showing, or not showing ?

If not, why not ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

No idea as to why it won't work but if it were mine and I had bought the car new from a dealer with that option installed I'd be back at the dealership demanding that they fix _their_ warranty problem. They have far more leverage in dealing with XM than you.

Reply to
John McGaw