2015 Subaru Legacy

Days away from the Chicago Auto Show , the 2015 Subaru Legacy was leaked. Subaru is stepping up their game , especially the sleeker design. View the attachments for this post at:

MummyChunk

Kinda looks like a Maxima in some angles.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

Photo angles are ridiculous,show the car from the dogs/cats view. Who do they think their customers are?

Basia

Reply to
abjjkst

Interesting Yousef. I was just saying the same thing yesterday when I showed my son a photo of the new Legacy. I really do like the look of this car and I think Subaru is going to see a real jump in sales like they did for the '14 Forester.

Reply to
PAS

btw did 2015 legacies get the same crap glorified fwd that fartster did for 2014?

Reply to
Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC