215/60-16" tyres Forester

Hello,

My Forester AWD '99 has Dunlop SP Sport 200 E tyres 215/60 - 16" They're good but after only 30.000 km they already wear out. What are good, low-priced durable tyres for my Forester? Are the Yokohama Geolanders (Subaru's standard on Foresters?) a good choise? I only drive the (mostly rainy-wet..) Dutch higways and hardly off-road.

regards, Wilco

Reply to
Wilco van Diest

I have used and like the Khumo 716 HP4s and the Yokohama T4s on my

2000 Forester S
Reply to
Edward Hayes

How many km's ?

"Edward Hayes" schreef in bericht news:v_s9f.12475$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Reply to
Wilco van Diest

I have 15,000 miles on the Kumhos and remain tread depth is 8/32 inch. Tires look to be good for ~ 55,000 miles or 35,000 km? Very good rain tire here in the monsoon season in SW Florida.

Reply to
Edward Hayes

I'm using Yokohama C-Drive on my Outback in Aus at present. So far, so good but only done 7000Km on them to date.

Have you checked out the Vredestein Quatrac 2? THey come in your size. Cheers

Reply to
hippo

By the way ... I know C-Drives and Vredesteins aren't budget tyres - although the Yokies aren't that bad - but we only got 10,000Km each out of two sets of Federal Formozas on an Outback. Good grip but outrageous wear! The C-Drives have *no* appreciable wear in the same distance, were only a few dollars more and are great on wet highways and minor roads. Cheers

Reply to
hippo