3rd Light Benefits?

This is a good idea. :-) Get one of those joke shop stink-bombs and release it from the rear of the vehicle... hrm..

Reply to
k. ote

Hey, that's MY idea! I've been toying with the thought of making one for years now. You know, hit one button and "Back-off A--hole" scrolls across the screen. Hit another one and it says "So pass me already, jerk"

Must be illegal, and that's why nobody marketed one yet. I'll concentrate on the splatterless urinal design.

Reply to
bob

I know of someone who had rerouted the rear screen whasher fluid hose to the tail pipe (he never used the washer). When a tailgater came real close he would burry him in a cloud of stinking vapour. Seems vaporized washer liquid does'nt smell roses.

Reply to
Gilles Gour