7 Passenger Subaru

Can anyone direct me to any sites with information on upcoming larger vehicle that Subaru may be planning (I think I read it could carry 7 passengers)? Several months ago I saw some information that Subaru was planning such a vehicle and there were even pictures of a proposed model. Unfortunately I forgot to bookmark the site.

As a loyal Subaru fan (92 SVX and my wife has a 00 Outback wagon), I am thinking ahead a year or two to our next Subie. Since we live near our daughter and son-in-law and our two grandchildren, there are times we need a car that can transport more than 5 passengers. Although the new 05 Legacy GT with 250 hp turbo looks more to my liking, I may have to go with something larger.

Would appreciate any help with finding information on the proposed larger Subaru model. Thanks

Reply to
worzacct

David

Reply to
David Ryeburn

Try this link

tm

Any 'SPY' Photo links of this new model? reply here thanks

Reply to
No Way