'84 blower -- fuse location

I have an '84 GL Wagon 4WD. The blower (defroster, etc) stopped working entirely and am getting no power to blower. Fuses in fuse box check out. Service manual says there are two fuses for that blower not in the fuse box but it doesn't say where they're located and I haven't been able to find them.

In-line fuse and relay ... I think. Still, where is in-line fuse?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Mark McBride

if no luck here, the folks over at

are good at keeping older Soobs on the road.

fyi

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan