85 Alternator connections

Hi people.

I'm after the alternator connections for an alternator that came off a 1985 leonie (loyale). Obviously the "Batt" came straight from the Battery + post. I want to know where "S" and "L" are supposed to run to.

A few years ago I fitted an alternator to a converted ride on mower to run lights, horn , cigarette lighter etc.

use the mower minus cutting deck to haul our beer fridge around a race track whilst watching our favourite V8 Supercars.
(Australias premier motor racing category)

A friend has re-sprayed the ride on mower and removed the electrics. For the life of me, I can't recall where the wires from the alternator went to, hence a flat battery. Can somebody please post a link to a schematic or just tell me as I no longer have the service book for that car (long gone)

Thanks RUMBLOKE MY99 Outback Wagon

Reply to
Brett & Emma

Come on, surely somebody would know???

Reply to
Brett & Emma

Not 100% sure about this but I believe the S terminal goes to the positive side of the battery and the L terminal is the dash warning light circuit.

Also think there is a file at

that may help.

Reply to
johninKY