87 spfi flooding, error 14 (abnormal injector output)

hello,

I can drive forever if I keep RPM's below 4000

if I go above 4000, it will stall in a few minutes.

I figured out it is flooding. Restarting with gas pedal floored (max air flow) starts in about 8 seconds of cranking.

info:

timing, valves correct

speed sensor : not connected neutral switch: not connected

Any ideas?

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

Reconnect the speed sensor?

Reply to
CompUser

I've driven it about 1000 miles now. It will flood any time I floor it, or run it over 4000 RPM on the hiway. I'll try reconnecting the speed sensor...

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict