89 Liberty error code 24

Gday, My 89 Liberty MPI has started idling cold @ around 2000rpm then drop down to about 1000rpm then the check engine light flashes on and returns to 2000rpm. It only started doing this after I gave it a thourogh clean in the engine bay, It didn't do it just after the clean but started after sitting in the garage for about a week.. I pulled the error code and it shows 24 - Temperature sensor

Has any one sufferd a similar problem because I cant fault the temp sensor on the top of the engine??

Reply to
pete

Thanks for all the help guys..

I got it sorted out the Air flow solenoid was stuck 1/2 open.

Reply to
pete