'91 Legacy T Won't Start

Hello,

My '91 Legacy T won't start. I purchased the car very cheap because it could not be started. The battery has been replaced. When the key is inserted into the ignition there is no reponse from the starter, heater motor, radio, headlights, dash lights, locks windows etc... No clicks or fuel pump or any relays. The car did have an alarm at one point but it has been removed.

Here's what I know is working:

Interior Lights Work (the ones by the sunroof controls) Door ajar display on dash Chimes when key is in ignition Horn Hazard lights Interior Fuse box Light

What I have Tested:

Main Fuse and Interior fuse box fuses are good (tested) and 12 volts

I manually jumped starter at the starter itself and there is power - it will crank

There is power in the large wire feeding the Interior fuse box but the critical fuses do not have power.

The ignition switch registeres no power in any position.

Advice anyone! Thanks!

Reply to
Matt Reese

Fusible link somewhere in ignition system.

Reply to
Pete D

Hey Thanks for the reply,

I have seen the fuseable link in the Main Fuse box. Where are some other ones to check.

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
Matt Reese