93 Impreza Speedo problems

My speedo showed this that I was doing 100-140 mph just after pulling out of a drive way then it dropped back past the zero where it wiggles when I drive. All the while the odometer keeps track of the milage. Has anyone had this problem and if so what was the fix.

Reply to
madriver72

drive way then it dropped back past the zero where it wiggles when I drive. All the while the odometer keeps track of the milage.

Reply to
X-Eliminator

drive way then it dropped back past the zero where it wiggles when I drive. All the while the odometer keeps track of the milage.

Reply to
bstauf.spambgone